A New opportunity
A career in financial planning and advice is a real opportunity for anyone who can dedicate themselves to hard work, tailored training, understanding and dealing with clients face to face. As we develop the pioneering Career Development Centre (CDC) for tomorrow’s financial planning professionals, we’re also interested in hearing from those who feel they have the dedication, commitment and ability to give to it today.
If you know anyone that you feel would be a perfect candidate for our new training programme (beginning September 2018), and would fit into the hard-working, compassionate ethos of our company, then please do let us know.
We’re not looking necessarily for experience within the financial services sector – we’re eager to meet people with a well-rounded background and core values that will enable them to succeed in this (sometimes) tough but very rewarding environment.
From September 2018 we will be welcoming applications for Trainee Adviser posts, please go to our careers website if you have the attributes needed and are looking for a post with excellent prospects in the financial services sector.
The Perfect Career Choice
The Willson Grange Career Development Centre (CDC) Adviser Programme offers:
- Full time, modular based approach
- Effective balance of technical training, combined with relationship skills and lead generation
- Field based, client-facing experience
- Attainment of the required professional qualifications
- Client acquisition and marketing skills
- Tailored coaching programme, including sessions with Willson Grange CEO
- Rotations through key Willson Grange functions to achieve an overall understanding of the business
Following successful completion of the ‘Foundation’ phase, the trainee advisers will progress to the second phase of their development which will include:
- Field-based, client-facing assessment
- Ongoing group and one-to-one coaching sessions
- Mentor and coaching