Bespoke financial planning for Greater Manchester Police Officers
As a Police Officer, finding the time to manage your personal finances can be challenging. Have you had time to consider the following questions?
- Are your personal affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- How much income do you require to maintain your desired lifestyle?
- Commutation – how does it affect you?
- Will your pension be affected by Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance taxation?
- How will the current pension legislation affect you?
- Have you protected your Pension and Death Benefits for your family?
This website will provide you with an overview of the bespoke services I provide to Police Officers to help enhance your retirement planning strategy with the current pension legislation and assist with your financial needs after retirement.
Our Services Include
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning – Police Pensions and Private Pension Advice
- Tax Efficient Planning
- Tax and Asset Preservation
- Regular Tax Efficient Investment
To discuss how we can help with your individual requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0151 632 7100.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.