Tim Jackson QPM
Bespoke financial planning for members of the PSA
As a Senior Police Officer, finding the time to manage your personal finances can be challenging. Have you had time to consider the following questions?
- Are your personal affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- How much income do you need to maintain your desired lifestyle in retirement?
- Commutation – what are your options and how does it affect you?
- Will your pension be affected by Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance taxation?
- How will the current pension legislation affect you?
- Have you protected your Pension and Death Benefits for your family?
This website will provide you with an overview of the bespoke services I provide to Senior Police Officers to help enhance your retirement planning strategy with the current pension legislation and assist with your financial needs after retirement.
Our Services Include
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning – Police Pensions and Private Pension Advice
- Tax Efficient Planning
- Tax and Asset Preservation
- Regular Tax Efficient Investment
To discuss how we can help with your individual requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0151 632 7100.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
We provide regular seminars specifically aimed at addressing the issues Senior Police Officers face. These are held at various locations around the UK and include topics such as;
- Money Management & Inflation
- Investment Strategy & Risk
- The impact of Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
- Estate Planning
- Wills & LPA's
- Pensions & Taxation
- Reflections on Retirement and Life after the Police
Some of the feedback we have received:
- A relaxed, no pressure environment with active questions and answers. Phil presented a powerful overview of key issues for me including investment planning, risk, term, security and a great piece on money management. I strongly advise your attendance.
- I should have done this much sooner. Absolutely essential information and I'll have no hesitation in recommending the seminar to colleagues.
- An excellent and most informative day with some thought-provoking advice which I will certainly take forward.
- Very informative, clarity to financially plan retirement with greater confidence.
- Opened my eyes to the importance of 'tax advice' in the finance world! The integrity of the advice was invaluable. Highly recommended.
- Very worthwhile - Motivated me to focus and plan for my exit from the police service.
- A carefully prepared and tailored seminar which summarises many of the pre-retirement considerations. Thank you.
- There was really good coverage of the key issues we had raised with plenty of opportunities to talk individual things through.
If you wish to attend one of these seminars, please feel free to register your interest by using the Upcoming Events section. Alternatively if you have any questions regarding these seminars, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
19/09/2019PSA Pre-Retirement SeminarPortal Hotel
14/11/2019PSA Pre-Retirement SeminarVictory Services Club